Sweet Adobe Home with Lovely Gardens
our sweet adobe home
kitchen and dining area
room with twin beds
back of house
the rim seen from the house
nearby steelbender trail (winds along mill creek)
beginning of steel bender trail -- and it only gets better
moab -- a river runs through it!
Morning Glory Bridge, Moab
- Bedrooms 3
- Sleeps 8
- Baths 2.5
- Minimum Stay 3 Nights
- Price$257 avg/night
- Property Description House, 3 Bedrooms + Den, 2.5 Baths, (Sleeps 7-8)
- Dear Traveler,
- Our sweet adobe home is the ideal base to explore the spectacular beauty of this region. Only a short drive from town, It is an artistically decorated (southwest style), fully equipped private and spacious home (not a condo). Our private, fenced in backyard is filled with fruit trees, cacti and flowers. The backyard also includes a covered veranda with a gas grill and teak furniture for your al fresco dining pleasure. From every direction, the red rock rim which surrounds and defines Moab is visible .
- We are located in a quiet neighborhood of mostly adobe homes adjacent to the town golf course . Nearby is Steel Bender Trail, a beautiful winding trail along Mill Creek.
- Because we are in a quiet residential neighborhood, we limit the amount of trailers parked in our driveway to one. Also, we do not allow visitors to park any vehicles on the street. Our neighbors don't like it!
- Thanks for your consideration of our sweet adobe home in Moab!
- Bedrooms xxx
- Bathrooms King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (2), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Cooking Utensils, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Ice Maker, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster
- General Air Conditioning, Broadband Access, Clothes Dryer, Garage, Gas Fireplace, Heating, Linens Provided, Parking for RV/Boat/Trailer, Towels Provided, Washing Machine, Wireless Internet
- Entertainment CD Player, DVD Player, Satellite / Cable, VCR, Video Library
- Outside Deck / Patio, Outdoor Grill
- Suitability Max. occupancy: 8, children welcome, pets not allowed, non smoking only, wheelchair accessible