Simply the Best - Luxury, Comfort, Convenience in Rim Village!
Wonderful Views of the Moab Rim!
Plenty of Seating on the Leather Couches and Ottomans
Relax and Enjoy the Hdtv or a DVD, or Views of the Red Rock Through the Windows
The Open Floor Plan is Great for Groups and Families
The Dining Room Has Seating for 8
Enjoy All the Amenities of Home in the Fully Equipped Kitchen
The Master Bedroom Has a King Bed and is Decorated in Southwest Tones
Master bedroom with gas fireplace, HDTV and DVD
Spacious Master Bath, Double Sinks, Walk-in Shower, Walk-in Closet
Second bedroom has Queen bed and its own HDTV and DVD
Third bedroom has double/single bunk bed, single bed, and its own HDTV and DVD
Patio view of the Rim
Sunset from our patio
Dead Horse Point
Buck Canyon overlook-Canyonlands
Shafer Trail & Canyonlands
Moab Rock Art
Along Rt 128
- Bedrooms 3
- Sleeps 8
- Baths 2
- Minimum Stay 2 - 6 Nights
- Price$186 avg/night
- Property Description Condo, 3 Bedrooms + Other (See Description), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 8)
- Welcome to our vacation home, and your home away from home in Moab.
- Our spacious single-level townhome in Rim Village was built in 2006, and was furnished and decorated in fall of 2010. With its 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths, it is ready to welcome you and your family or group as you enjoy the Moab area.
- We have furnished our townhome with luxury and comfort in mind. The living room has a leather couch and loveseat, plus 2 ottomans, which provide very comfortable seating for all. The gas fireplace will keep you warm during those cold fall and winter days and evenings. A big-screen LCD HD TV with DirecTV, along with a DVD player is available for your entertainment, as is a CD player. We have free secure high speed WI-FI for any of you who bring a computer, and want to stay in touch with the outside world. Free local and long-distance calls with our Vonage service.
- The dining area has a large table with seating for 8. With the fully equipped kitchen, you can cook and eat in if you don’t want to go out to dinner. A gas grill and table and chairs on the walled patio provide the perfect spot for dining al fresco while enjoying the view of the Moab Rim and the surrounding red rock of the Moab Valley.
- The master bedroom has a king bed, its own gas fireplace, and a big-screen LCD HD TV with DirecTV, and DVD player. The second bedroom has a queen bed, and the third bedroom has a double/single bunk bed plus another single bed. Each of the 2nd and 3rd bedrooms has its own LCD HD TV with DVD player. The 3 bedrooms will sleep 7 comfortably, and with the addition of the the roll-away bed, it’s possible to sleep 8 of your family and friends.
- The 2-car garage provides space for your car and any of your vehicle “toys” to be stored securely. There is also off-street parking available.
- Our townhome has views in multiple directions. From the windows of the living room, the red rock of the Moab Valley can be seen. From the kitchen, the morning sun on the Moab Rim will help wake you up. The patio provides views to all, plus the La Sal mountain peaks.
- The Moab area offers so much – biking, hiking, fishing, white-water rafting, four-wheeling, and Arches and Canyonlands National Parks! This condo is conveniently located to all, and close to town, with its shopping and restaurants. You can even stay here and take day-trips (1-2 hours one-way) to numerous other areas – Mesa Verde, Monument Valley, Natural Bridge National Monument, Colorado National Monument, and more. After all this activity, be sure to relax in the Rim Village complex’s hot tub and pool.
- We hope you’ll come stay at our condo – simply the best!
- *** NON-SMOKING UNIT *** *** NO PETS ***
- Keywords: Moab, Condo, Townhome, Lodging, Home, Room, Spacious, Large, Group, Luxurious, Comfort
- Bedrooms King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (1) additional single in 3rd bedroom; single roll-away bed also available, Baby Cribs (1) Pack n play porta-crib, Bunk Beds (1) Lower unit is a double size, with single on top
- Kitchen Cooking Utensils, Dishwasher, Ice Maker, Kitchen, Microwave, Refrigerator
- General Air Conditioning, Broadband Access, Clothes Dryer, Garage, Gas Fireplace, Linens Provided, Parking Off Street, Parking for RV/Boat/Trailer, Telephone, Washing Machine, Wireless Internet
- Notes HD TV in living room and master bedroom, secure high-speed internet
- Entertainment CD Player, DVD Player, Satellite / Cable, Video Library
- Pool / Spa Communal Pool, Shared Hot Tub
- Outside Deck / Patio, Outdoor Grill
- Suitability Check-in: 4:00 PM / Check-out: 11:00 AM, Max. occupancy: 8, Children welcome, Parties/events not allowed, Pets not allowed, Non smoking only, This is a NO SMOKING and NO PETS unit. Please be aware that you will be charged a $300 deep cleaning fee if you smoke in the condo or bring pets., Anything that requires excessive cleaning will be charged at $100 an hour., Damage fees and lost/stolen item fees may also be charged to the crediT card for replacement or repair value.