Castillo 3br W/ Hot Tub Next To Golf Course
Castillo pool w/ golf course, Johnson's Up On Top Mesa and Sp valley background
Castillo de las Rocas / Moab Rimto the west
walk up the road into red rocks above the golf course
Looking back across the the golf course from the hoodoos
Living Room / Entry Hallway
Liv Rm Sofa
Downstairs Queen bedroom
Upstairs 2nd Full Bath (shower/tub)
Upstairs kids room with 3 single beds
Kids room alcove with third single bed
Upstairs King / Master Bedroom Suite
Upstairs Master Bedroom Suite
Upstairs Master Bedroom Suite
MBR Suite Alcove
- Bedrooms 3
- Sleeps 8
- Baths 2
- Minimum Stay 3 - 7 Nights
- Price$246 avg/night
- Property Description 3br/2ba Townhouse W/hot Tub On Moab Golf Course
- This is an exclusive, well-maintained, nicely decorated three bedroom, two bath townhouse in the best neighborhood, surrounded by red rocks, and beautifully situated alongside the Moab Golf Course.
- If you are longing for a relaxing getaway from the maddening crowd (this is NOT another RIM condo), our townhouse complex has ONLY 18 well cared for units (six buildings). Our pool is not overcrowded. Lots of beautiful landscaping and cool grass. Castillo is the most family-friendly (safe for kids) place to stay. Our location is a quiet residential neighborhood on the east side of the valley, as far as you can get from highway on the west side of the valley. You can walk out your door, up the end of the road past petroglyphs, along the east side of the golf course and into the redrock of the Mill Creek Rim, where the Steelbender trailhead swichbacks down into Mill Creek Canyon. The views are breathtaking. Winter sun on our side of the valley until 4 o'clock.
- There are just six beds. The townhouse can sleep a maximum of eight (in a pinch), with couples in each of the King and Queen beds, one person in each of the three single beds in the kids bedroom, and one in the extra sofa bed in the King bedroom.
- Walled back patio with gas Barbecue and more privacy than most in the shade of a very old Juniper tree. NO PETS!!. Non smoking unit. We have a clean and well-maintained Arctic Spa hot tub on our patio for your exclusive use. Castillo de las Rocas is an 18 unit project that has one of the nicer swimming pools with fewer people to share it. There is a shade structure and changing rooms.
- (PS... Lisa and I lived in our Castillo 3BR for ten years. Michelle, one of our closest friends, asked us to manage the rental of her unit in 2008, and we have been doing it ever since. We have also taken on the management of six more Castillo townhouses for our friends and neighbors. Our newest neighbors/friends (the owners of this unit) are a French family, who come as often as they can, and like so many Castillo owners, they plan to retire here. Our friends love their condos and we love our friends, so we take care of the condos as if they were all our own. Castillo de las Rocas completed a major remodel last year, new roofs and stucco,.. This is a great place to stay, but the best feature of all is our location. It really is the best location of any of the town homes in the immediate Moab area. In town and along the highway on the west side of the valley are lots of nice vacation rentals, but they are in the midst of the hubbub. Our neighborhood is the quietest. I urge people to get out into the 'back of beyond”, but if you don’t have time to disappear into a forgotten canyon with backpack and MRE’s, this place has all the comforts of home, and it’s one of the few locations you can literally walk out your door, up the road, and into a place and a time out of mind.)
- Bedrooms Downstairs Queen Bedroom - 1 queen
- Upstairs Kid Bedroom - 3 twin/ single
- Upstairs King Bedroom Suite - 1 king , 1 sleep sofa /futon
- There are just six beds. The townhouse can sleep a maximum of eight, with couples in each of the King and Queen beds, three in the three single beds in the kids bedroom, and one in the extra sofa bed in the King bedroom.
- Bathrooms Downstairs Bathroom - toilet , combination tub/shower
- Upstairs Bathroom - toilet , combination tub/shower
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster
- General Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Fireplace, Garage, Hair Dryer, Heating, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Telephone, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
- Entertainment DVD Player, Satellite / Cable, Stereo, Television
- Pool / Spa Communal Pool, Hot Tub
- Outside Deck / Patio, Lawn / Garden, Outdoor Grill
- Suitability Max. occupancy: 8, non smoking only, pets not allowed, children welcome