Beautiful Log Cabin Close To Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon & Grand Canyon
Front deck (covered)
Main floor family room
Main floor family room
Main floor dining room
Main floor eating area
Main floor master bedroom
Main floor master bathroom
Upstairs south master bedroom
Upstairs south master bathroom
Upstairs north master bedroom
Upstairs north master bathroom
Upstairs north bunk room (adjacent to upstairs north master)
Downstairs family room with TV and pool table
Downstairs family room
Downstairs master bedroom
Downstairs hall bathroom
- Bedrooms 6
- Sleeps 35
- Baths 5.5
- Minimum Stay 3 Nights
- Price$800 avg/night
- Property Description Sleeps Up To 35 People With 6 Bedrooms, 5 1/2 Bathrooms, 8000 Square Feet. Huge!
- This gorgeous stacked log lodge home sits majestically on a bluff, looking toward Zion National Park.
- The five main sleeping areas can accommodate groups up to 35:
- -Mountain Mahogany (upstairs, double room, sleep 6) has a king bed in the bedroom, an en-suite bathroom with a claw-foot tub/shower, a walk-in closet, and two twin bunks in a separate sitting room just outside the master bedroom.
- Bristlecone Pine (upstairs, double room, sleeps 8) has 2 king beds in the master bedroom; 2 twin bunks with closet space in a separate room inside the master; and an en-suite bathroom with a jetted tub, separate shower, closet space for the master bedroom, separate toilet room, and a 2-sink vanity.
- Blue Spruce (main floor, single room, sleeps 6--convenient for those who may have trouble navigating stairs) has a king bed and 2 twin bunks in the master; an en-suite, spacious bathroom with a 2-sink vanity, separate toilet room, jetted tub, large shower, and large walk-in closet; and an exterior door leading to the deck area.
- White Fir (lower walk-out level, single room, sleeps 7) has a king bed, a twin bed, a twin bunk bed, 2 trundle beds, 2 closets, and an exterior door leading to the hot tub. The bathroom across the hall has a 2-sink vanity and walk-in shower.
- Desert Willow (lower walk-out level, single room, sleeps 4) has a king bed and a twin bunk bed, an en-suite bathroom with a separate shower and claw-foot tub, and an exterior door leading to the hot tub.
- The kitchen boasts Viking appliances, two islands, two sinks, double ovens, and a warming drawer. There is a large eating area plus a formal dining area that can easily accommodate seating for your entire group. The eating area door opens to the front deck.
- The two-story main floor gathering area centers around the rock fire place and exits to the invitingly spacious back deck with beautiful views. In the lower-level gathering area, guests can enjoy a pool table, wet bar, and a large TV. There is a queen sofa sleeper in this area.
- There is a quiet, small gathering area upstairs with another queen sofa sleeper.
- Walk out the lower level to the hot tub. Down a few more steps is the large flagstone patio with a BBQ grill, sink, and outdoor seating. (Please note that the fire pit shown in the photos has been closed over because of fire danger and is not available for use.)
- Ideal for family gatherings in scenic Southern Utah where there is so much natural beauty to explore. We are located 3 1/2 hours from Las Vegas and about 5 hours from Salt Lake City. Both cities have international airports.
- Distance from the East Zion Orderville Lodge to
- Zion National Park … 17 miles / 27 kilometers
- Bryce Canyon … 55 miles / 88 kilometers
- Cedar Breaks … 55 miles / 88 kilometers
- Grand Staircase, Escalante … 101 miles / 162 kilometers
- Coral Pink Sand Dunes … 19 miles / 30 kilometers
- Grand Canyon (North Rim) … 102 miles / 164 kilometers
- Lake Powell … 96 miles / 154 kilometers
- Bedrooms Bedroom 1 (main floor master) - 1 king , 2 bunk bed
- Bedroom 2 (upstairs north master) - 1 king , 2 bunk bed , bunkbeds are in a sitting room just outside the bedroom door Bedroom 3 (upstairs south master) - 2 king , Bedrooms 3 and 4 are part of a family suite.
- Bedroom 4 (upstairs south) - 2 bunk bed , Bedrooms 3 and 4 are part of a family suite.
- Bedroom 5 (downstairs) - 1 king , 1 twin/ single , 1 bunk bed , There are also 2 trundle beds with standard twin mattresses.
- Bedroom 6 (downstairs north master) - 1 king , 1 bunk bed
- Bedroom 5 does not have an en-suite bathroom. The bathroom is directly across the hall, is spacious, and has a large walk-in shower.
- Bathrooms Bathroom 1 (main floor master) - toilet , tub , shower , jetted tub
- Bathroom 2 (upstairs north master) - toilet , shower
- Bathroom 3 (upstairs south master) - toilet , tub , shower
- Bathroom 4 (downstairs) - toilet , shower
- Bathroom 5 (downstairs north master) - toilet , shower
- Bathroom 6 (main floor) - toilet
- Some of the bathrooms are fitted with artisan series toilets and sinks. The 1/2 bathroom is on the main floor next to the front door. Four of the bathrooms have urinals.
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Pantry Items, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster
- General Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Heating, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
- Notes Catering is available.
- Entertainment DVD Player, Game Room, Pool Table, Satellite / Cable, Television
- Pool / Spa Hot Tub
- Outside Deck / Patio, Lanai / Gazebo, Outdoor Grill
- Suitability Check-in: 4:00 PM / Check-out: 11:00 AM, Max. occupancy: 35, children welcome, pets not allowed, non smoking only