Full 1 Bedroom Unit in the Bison Building
Front Entrance to the Beautiful Westgate Resort at the Canyons in Park City Utah
Unit Floor Plan
Floor Plan Level 6 Moose & Bison Lodge.
Buildings around the Westgate.
Welcome to the Canyons!
One of Three Pools
From the Balcony.
From the Balcony.
Serenity Spa Waterfall and Pool. It's Awesome!
- Bedrooms 1
- Sleeps 4
- Baths 1
- Minimum Stay 1 - 7 Nights
- Price$125 per Night
- Property Description 1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 2-4.
- My condo, Unit 4611A is located in the Bison building at The Lodge at Westgate Park City, at the heart of the Canyons Resort in Park City, Utah
- Price for Regular Ski season is $260 per night.
- Holidays and special events slightly more.
- Early and late season weeks slightly less.
- Non ski season only $85 per day
- The minimum number of required consecutive rental nights varies through the season. Please contact us to confirm availability and number of required nights.
- Architecturally, Westgate blends with the signature look of the village. Setting the tone for a relaxing luxury vacation experience, the resort includes the 30,000 square foot world class Serenity Spa, with an indoor groto and waterfall.
- In addition to the Serenity Spa, Westgate's fitness amenities include a fitness center for both resistance and cardio training as well as a private yoga room.
- There are also tennis courts, basketball courts, and a business center which are all Westgate Lodge amenities. The Kids Club is onsite with daily activities, playground and a professional staff for the little ones.
- For food and groceries inside Westgate, there is the Marketplace Deli for convenience store style shopping as well as two restaurants, Drafts Sports Bar and the Edge Steakhouse. Be sure to try Drafts for casual dining and Edge Steakhouse for fine dining.
- Need rental equipment? Aloha Sports is located inside the Westgate and skier services works closely with them to make returning of your equipment at the end of your stay seamless.
- Once you arrive at Westgate you will check in with the professional front desk staff who will greet and assist you.
- A 24 hour Concierge is onsite for all travel, activity and entertainment arrangements.
- Like every unit in the building, ours has designer furnishings and stunning architectural details. Natural materials, western accents, stainless steel appliances, high def TV and private balcony.
- Our unit at the Westgate Resort also has breathtaking valley views to be enjoyed any time of the year.
- Besides the quality of the rooms our favorite part of the resort is the SERVICE.
- Store all of your ski equipment at the ski valet for free.
- Have all of your equipment ready and waiting for you when you are ready to ski in the morning. The valet service delivers it directly to the 'Flight of The Canyons' gondola for free.
- Done skiing for the day? Give your equipment to the valet service and they will store it. Need your boots dried? They do it for free.
- Want to ski Deer Valley or start your day at the Park City Mountain Base? The valet service will have your equipment ready for you to go in the morning. The Westgate resort shuttle will deliver you to Deer Valley or Park City Mountain.
- Done at Deer Valley? Want to shop or eat downtown? Call the shuttle. They will pick you up and drop you off downtown. Then they will deliver your equipment back to the valet where it will be dried and stored and ready for you the next morning for free.
- Done shopping or eating? Call the shuttle for a ride home.
- The service just doesn't get any better than this!
- Westgate Lodge and Westgate Park City Resort and Spa stand as one of the highest quality condominium and timeshare projects in the Western United States and is designed with Five Star service, finishes and amenities in mind.
- Bedrooms Bedroom 1: 1 king
- Bedroom has jetted jacuzzi tub. Bedroom has a flat screen High Def TV and plenty of overstuffed pillows.
- Bathrooms Bathroom 1: toilet, tub, shower, jetted tub
- Granite shower equipped with regular head, rain head and steam head. Push a button and in minutes the room is full of steam!
- Kitchen Blender, Catering Available: On site restaurants, convenience store and pizza hut delivery., Coffee Maker, Cooking Utensils, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Freezer, Ice Maker, Kitchen: Full kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster
- General Activities Guide, Air Conditioning, Alarm Clock, Basic Soaps, Clothes Dryer, Covered Parking: Underground, Elevator: Very close but you can't hear it., Fitness Room / Equipment: Fully equipped room, Gas Fireplace, Hair Dryer, Heating, Iron & Board, Laundry Soap, Linens Provided, Living Room, Local Activities Guide, Local Maps, Local Restaurant Guide, Paper Towels, Safe, Shampoo, Sofa Bed, Telephone, Toilet Paper, Towels Provided, Washing Machine, Water Cooler, Wireless Internet: Free, Fax
- Other Amenities On site Mountain Golf Course is now open.Disc golf, tubing, mountain biking, snowmobiling. Utah Olympic Park is next door. Ski and bike rentals available on site. Additional housekeeping is optional on a pay per day basis.
- Communications Game Room: Resort has a full room, Ping Pong Table, Pool Table, Satellite / Cable, Television: Flat screen High Def TV's in bedroom and living room.
- Pool / Spa Communal Pool: 3 Pools- Adult Indoor, Outdoor, Indoor/Outdoor, Hot Tub: Multiple (4), Indoor Hot Tub, Jacuzzi, Outdoor Hot Tub, Sauna: Spa, Jacuzzi and Sauna available on site., Spa Whirlpool, Steam Shower, Whirlpool, Whirlpool, Jetted Tub: In bedroom
- Outside Balcony: Valley and pool view., Barbecue, Bicycles: Rental shop on site., Deck / Patio, Golf: Brand new Mountain course at the Canyons, Outdoor Grill: Resort has grills around the aera, Patio, Ski & Snowboard: Over 7000 acres it is the largest resort in the United States. Vail Resorts now owns both Canyons and Park City Mountain Resort and they have linked the two by a common lift. EPIC pass works here!, Tennis, Tennis Court
- Suitability Max. occupancy 4, Children Welcome, Non Smoking Only, Pets Not Allowed, Long-Term Renters Welcome