Property Description Discover your next Utah adventure at this 1-bed, 1.5-bath cabin that sleeps 4! Nestled in the rural town of Henrieville, this vacation rental lets you return to nature with a secluded location near the red foothills of the Grand Staircase National Monument. Enjoy easy access to Bryce Canyon National Park, just 25 minutes away, along with Zion National Park! A wraparound porch, plus all of the comforts of home, will be awaiting your return - ready to host a relaxing evening for all.
Greet each day from the comfort of the covered wraparound porch, sipping coffee as the sun crests over red and orange foothills. You’ll quickly fall in love with the property’s serene ambience that’s made possible by its rural farm location.
Back inside, find all of the amenities you need for a comfortable stay. The open-concept living area, bathed in natural light, boasts plush furnishings, a 40-inch flat-screen Smart TV, and a pellet stove - altogether creating the ultimate home-away-from-home.
The fully equipped kitchen, just a few steps away from the living room, comes complete with modern appliances and ample counter space - letting you prepare new and old recipes alike with ease. The 2-person island is the perfect spot to savor breakfast, while the dining table for 4 serves as your gathering place for nightly feasts. Don’t forget to utilize the charcoal grill during your stay! What’s better than an at-home barbecue after a day of challenging hikes?
End the night with a soothing shower in the full bathroom, stocked with plenty of fresh towels. The queen bed will be waiting to lull you into a gentle night’s sleep, guaranteed to restore your energy in preparation for another Utah adventure. Additional guests will also have a place to sleep on 2 cozy twin rollaway beds, located in the bedroom closet.
This is the vacation rental to visit when you want to escape the metropolitan overload of cities! Leave your modern worries behind when you explore the slot canyons and desert of Utah - finding yourself closer to nature, and possibly, closer to yourself.
Bryce Canyon National Park is just a 25-minute drive away from this ideally located property. Here, you’ll find yourself in awe of the spire-shaped crimson rock formations, otherwise known as hoodoos. Make sure to check out the Bryce Amphitheatre, a depression lying below the Rim Trail hiking path. Prime viewing times are, of course, sunrise and sunset, so bring along the camera for spectacular landscape shots!
From the house, you’ll also have easy access to Zion National Park, located only an hour and a half away. Make the trek to the top of the frightening-yet-astoundingly-beautiful Angels Landing Trail or stay close to the ground on one of the park's many other paths. Don’t miss out on exploring the Emerald Pools - where the Virgin River dead ends, creating plunging waterfalls and hanging gardens.
Additional worthwhile destinations in the area include Kodachrome Basin State Park and the Grand Staircase National Monument. Anglers will even find fishing opportunities fairly close by at scenic parks like Pine Lake and Tropic Reservoir.
For some grub, head into Tropic, just an 11-minute drive north. Enjoy an elegant meal at Stone Hearth Grille or more casual fare at Showdowns Restaurant!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, in-unit laundry machines, free WiFi, 40-inch flat-screen Smart TV with Blu-Ray DVD player, wraparound porch, charcoal grill (charcoal not provided), fresh linens and towels, ample on-site parking, and so much more
- Secluded and peaceful rural location in Henrieville on the edge of the Grand Staircase National Monument, a 25-minute drive from Bryce Canyon National Park, near the additional Mighty 5 National Parks, and close to great outdoor recreation opportunities!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Cedar City Regional Airport - 2560 Aviation Way St, Cedar City, UT 84721, (~ 104 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Note that 2 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms and 2 guests can sleep comfortably on the 2 twin rollaway beds, bringing the maximum occupancy to a total of 4