Seventh Heaven / A secluded, luxurious home at Coyote Run on Moab's Golf Course
Coyote Run #7
Coyote Run and Moab Rim from the golf course
East Bench Rd looking south from Coyote Run
downstairs king bedroom with full bathtub and separate shower (private)
Kitchen/dining area w/loft above
loft area with pull out sofa bed and upper deck
upstairs queen bedroom (with convertible daybed, not seen)
convertible daybed in upstairs queen bedroom
upstairs queen bedroom's bathroom (w/shower and extra door to loft area)
Picnic table in fenced patio area
Back part of fenced patio with hot tub and barbq
Back view from the golf course
Walk from the back door
View from Mill Creek rim above and beyond golf course
Watering hole in nearby Mill Creek Canyon,.. our backyard!
- Bedrooms 2
- Sleeps 8
- Baths 2.5
- Minimum Stay 2 - 7 Nights
- Price$258 avg/night
- Property Description Spacious Coyote Run 2BR/2.5BA house in the perfect location.
- This Coyote Run house is one of just sixteen detached homes in the most exclusive high end development around Moab's golf course. There is no better place to return home than our peaceful, secluded refuge, where you can kick back and enjoy a soak in the privacy of your very own hot tub.
- In real estate, location is everything, and ours is the perfect location. Sitting alone alongside the ninth fairway of one of the most beautiful golf courses in Utah, Coyote Run shares this East Bench neighborhood with a handful of homes and ranches that have been here for generations.
- We are 4 miles south of town on the EAST side of the valley, away from the hubbub in town, and in an area that is markedly different from everything near the noisy, commercial, highway corridor on the WEST side of the valley. You can take the dog for a walk on our country lane, or walk through the gate on our back patio and skirt the edge of the golf course to walk up into the red rock wilderness above us. The more adventurous can scramble on into the rimrock and access 'Johnson's Up On Top' mesa. Access to Steel Bender Trail and Mill Creek Canyon are just up the road through the neighborhood on the other side of the golf course, so our little part of the valley is as close as you can get to the magic you come here for, and one of the only places you can simply walk into it a step at a time.
- Our 'Seventh Heaven' is a spacious two bedroom, two and a half bath, detached ranch style home, with a loft area the size of a third bedroom. It is luxuriously furnished and well appointed with all the modern conveniences. There is a spacious two car garage, and a bit of a driveway, but no curbside parking in our quiet little cul de sac. (However, there is room to park larger vehicles and trailers along East Bench Rd next to us.) A large fenced patio wraps around one side and back of the house with picnic table, barbq grill and hot tub. The common areas are roomy, the dining table seats eight. We don't have a swimming pool, but the private hot tub on our back patio can be enjoyed in the peace and quiet of your own space, any time of year. This VERY nice hot tub has jets that will pummel you in ways you never imagined. We can turn the temperature down to pool temps in the summer, so you can enjoy it as a cold plunge. No swimming pool, but Moab recently completed an Aquatic Center in the middle of town, and there are watering holes in nearby Mill Creek.
- The downstairs at Seventh Heaven has a queen bedroom with private bathroom (tub AND shower stall) with his and hers sinks, and a half bath (powder room) for everyone to use during the day. Upstairs has a large bedroom with a queen bed at one end and a convertible daybed (turns into two twins or one king) at the other, and another full bathroom (walk-in shower) with his and hers sinks. That bathroom has another door opening into the loft area, so if a third couple is using the sofa bed in the loft, you'll have to share that upstairs bathroom. Two couples are the ideal numbers, if your budget allows, but the house is roomy enough and laid out in a way that sleeps six with privacy for all. With kids in the mix, and using the daybed in the upstairs bedroom, there are beds enough to sleep a maximum of eight.
- One more time... the layout. The downstairs Master bedroom has a King bed and the biggest bathroom, with a tub and a walk-in shower. The upstairs Queen bedroom is rather large and very long, and has a very nice Daybed in an alcove at the opposite end of the room away from the Queen bed. This daybed has a pop-up trundle bed tucked underneath it. The daybed converts into two single beds, OR they can go together to make one King bed, so that room can have both a Queen and a King, or a Queen and two single beds. The upstairs bathroom is large with two sinks, a walk-in shower, and doors at both ends,.. one opening into that upstairs bedroom, and the other opening down the hallway where it opens into the loft area. Then there is the loft area above the kitchen and dining room area with a balcony that overlooks the living room (with it’s vaulted ceiling). It is private and very like a third bedroom, located apart from the bedrooms on the other end of the house. It has a pull-out sofa bed with an extra a 2” memory foam pad for extra comfort). This house is quite accommodatingly large. There is a third bathroom as well,.. a downstairs bathroom/powder room with sink and toilet.
- If you need more than one Coyote Run house for your family gathering, here's a link to our friends Beth and Mark's place. Their 3BR sleeps eight more easily. vrbo #67638
- We understand that dogs are are members of the family, so you can bring up to two along with you. The rate is $15/night per dog (or $70/week). There is also a $200 pet deposit for each, though we won't run the amount on your card, it's just so you know (in case of chew damage, extra carpet cleaning and such).
- NO SMOKING
- Bedrooms Bedroom 2 - 1 queen , 1 sleep sofa /futon
- Loft - 1 sleep sofa /futon
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king
- The downstairs has a king bedroom with private bathroom (bathtub AND walk-in shower stall), and a half bath (powder room) for everyone to use during the day. Upstairs is a large bedroom with a queen bed at one end and a full size futon at the other, and an another full bathroom (shower only) with his and hers sinks. That bathroom has another door opening into the loft area, so if a third couple is using the queen sofa bed in the loft, you'll have to share that upstairs bathroom.
- Bathrooms Upstairs Master Bathroom, downstairs private full bath, and powder room (toilet and sink).
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Ice Maker, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Pantry Items, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster
- General Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Fireplace, Garage, Hair Dryer, Heating, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Telephone, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
- Notes We have a Playyard and high chair available upon request.
- Entertainment DVD Player, Satellite / Cable, Stereo, Television
- Pool / Spa Hot Tub
- Outside Balcony, Deck / Patio, Golf, Outdoor Grill
- Suitability Max. occupancy: 8, non smoking only, pets considered, children welcome